Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beach whale

I would like someone to pack up a few hours of uninterrupted sleep for me and send them express mail. That means no getting up to pee, waking up with a stomach ache or being woken up early morn by a frisky BD. Sadly the 6 am pre-pregnancy romp is a thing of the past, but try explaining to him that the only thing I want to do that early is go back to sleep or empty my bladder.

Speaking of midnight runs to the bathroom, I've also noticed my chihuahua has decided that my side of the bed is no longer ideal for sleeping, I suppose this might have to do with me rolling over her multiple times a night to get up. When she does sleep next to me, she has now decided that the passive approach is best, so I find myself rolling over an 8 pound rock that won't move to let me through. Ghandi would be proud.

On a different pregnancy note, bloating stinks. I woke up feeling as if I needed a group of hippies to help roll me out of bed (and over the 8 pound rock..). I looked in the mirror and behold, giant pregnant belly but I shouldn't be showing yet! Yup folks, I'm the proud future parent of a giant gas baby. Quick, someone pull my finger! I did a little research on how to help combat bloating, and aside from giving up bean burritos (but I really crave those! So long taco bell.) there isn't much else I can do that I'm not already doing. I did read that sometimes coffee or tea helps so even though I've cut down on caffeine I went ahead and got a small black cup of Joe and guess what? My tummy feels better! I'm still a bit bloated but the coffee really helped and I feel like I can handle the rest of the day. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment