Monday, September 27, 2010

I think I'm going to puke.

Even after eating Boo Berry cereal for dinner, who would have thought that? In fact right now nothing ever sounds appealing, and I feel full all the time even right up to the point when I turn into starving-preggo-going-to-eat-the-whole-house-monster. Other women neglect to warn you about extreme bouts of hunger you will feel when you are pregnant, such as you've never felt before. Suddenly your gut can do amazing feats likes gulp down a jumbo burger, large fries and a coke in a matter of minutes (I impressed baby-daddy with that one a few weeks ago). Of course if you're unlucky your gut might decide it didn't want your meal to occupy it's space and make you deposit it in the nearest porcelain receptacle, leaving you to wonder if you ought to opt for the Count Chocula next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment