Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dr. Visit No. 2

This afternoon is my 12 week (I'm actually 11 weeks but my doc is out of town next week) OB appointment, and I should be more excited than I feel. I had a rough night and didn't sleep well, plus I think I'm having a downward mood swing into the weepy-woman zone. Of course the doc wants first morning urine and I don't go in until 2 so I had the pleasure of waking up and trying to aim my very full stream of pee into a tiny cup so I can carry it around all day. These travel sized containers are about a fourth the size of your normal Dr's pee cups with a mouth the size of a soda bottle. I just can't wait until I'm too big to see where I'm aiming!

So of course I'm feeling sulky this morning heading to work carrying leftover chicken quesadilla (lunch) in one hand and a baggie carrying my urine in the other. Isn't pregnancy A wonderful experience? Now, do I unlock my car with my hand holding my pee or the one with my coffee and quesadilla? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment